What are the basics?
Pay Later with Klarna is available to all customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
How do I pay using Klarna?
To pay using Klarna, you'll need to provide your mobile number as they may need to contact you. We'll also need your email address so that Klarna can send your payment statement. It's important that you provide the correct details, as you won't receive the relevant payment information.
How does pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You'll then have 30 days to try on your order and only pay when you’re happy.
Then, complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk
Am I eligible to pay later?
To use Pay later you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later is subject to your financial circumstances.
Having trouble paying with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Will a credit search take place against me?
Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor Lounge run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
What are my payment options on Klarna?
You can pay with debit or credit card immediately in the checkout or take advantage of Pay later payment option, where you can pay for the goods once you have received them via credit card or debit card.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as Lounge have accepted your cancellation/return, then Klarna will cancel the statement or refund your payment.
What happens if I don't pay for my order?
Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. To help you pay on time, Klarna will alert you two days before payment is due – you'll receive email reminders to pay – and, if very late, they'll also send you a text or letter, too. If you fail to pay Klarna for your order, your credit score will be affected.
Can I pay before the due date?
You can pay for your order at any point after you receive the email from Klarna with the details of your payment on. Just follow the instructions on this email to pay for your order.
I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
Visit Klarna’s Customer Service for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.