Paying With Afterpay
Check out our dedicated Afterpay Page for a quick look at paying with Afterpay.
How do I place an order using Afterpay?
- At the checkout, choose the Afterpay payment method.
- You will then be directed to the Afterpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard). If you have used Afterpay before, simply log into your Afterpay account.
- Your basket value must be under $1,000 and Gift Cards are not eligible for purchase whilst using Afterpay.
- If your order contains a Gift Card, please purchase this separately.
How do payments work?
- You will make your first payment at the time of purchase. Your remaining three payments will be collected automatically every two weeks in equal instalments via your selected payment method.
- If you would like to make unscheduled payments before they are due, simply log into Afterpay and do so - they will adjust the amount owed accordingly.
- If your order total is below $1,000, you are able to use a Lounge gift card or discount code to pay for your purchase.
- Your payment schedule will be provided to you. If you fail to make a payment on time, you will incur a late fee of $8 with an additional $8 added after 7 days if payment is still unpaid.
- Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please follow this link: help.afterpay.com
Additional eligibility criteria apply. Late fees apply. See further details For further details in regards to eligibility and late fees, please see here.