Paying With Afterpay
Check out our dedicated Afterpay Page for a quick look at paying with Afterpay.
Please note, we currently do not offer Afterpay as an option if you are placing an order for delivery within New Zealand. Afterpay is only available to those ordering via the Australian store to an Australian shipping address. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Afterpay allows you to make a purchase instantly and pay in four equal payments made every 2 weeks, without any interest.
How do I place an order using Afterpay?
- At the checkout, choose the Afterpay payment method.
- You will then be directed to the Afterpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard). If you have used Afterpay before, simply log into your Afterpay account.
- Your basket value must be under $1,000 and Gift Cards are not eligible for purchase whilst using Afterpay.
- If your order contains a Gift Card, please purchase this separately.
How do payments work?
- You will make your first payment at the time of purchase. Your remaining three payments will be collected automatically every two weeks in equal instalments via your selected payment method.
- If you would like to make unscheduled payments before they are due, simply log into Afterpay and do so - they will adjust the amount owed accordingly.
- If your order total is below $1,000, you are able to use a Lounge gift card or discount code to pay for your purchase.
- Your payment schedule will be provided to you. If you fail to make a payment on time, you will incur a late fee of $8 with an additional $8 added after 7 days if payment is still unpaid.
- Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please follow this link: help.afterpay.com
Additional eligibility criteria apply. Late fees apply. See further details For further details in regards to eligibility and late fees, please see here.