We've worked hard to ensure our Returns and Exchange process is quick and painless as we know that returning your items can often be a pain.
The first thing to note is that we absolutely do accept exchanges and will be happy to help you find the perfect fit through exchanging any items that didn't fit as expected. While some products may be low in stock, if your requested exchange is not available, our Returns Team will be in touch to organise an alternate size, style, colour, or will alternatively offer a Gift Card to ensure you can purchase the required design at a later date.
If you would like us to process a refund, this is also no problem at all. We're here to keep things simple.
- We have a 30 day Returns Policy from the date of dispatch.
- Items must be returned to us in the way we sent them out to you. All labels and tags must still be attached, with no make up stains, marks, pulls or rips of garments.
- We reserve the rights to refuse your refund or exchange if the items are not sent back to us in their original condition. In such a case we will organise to reship the goods back to the given shipping address.
- If you are returning a swim set, we can only accept refund requests for sets which have their hygiene strip attached. Your request will be refused if this has been removed or the item is damaged.
- You will be refunded based on the cost of the product (we do not refund your shipping charge or refund gift wrapping).
- Designs from the Outlet are exchange only items. Any refund requests will be given as store credit through a Lounge Gift Card if the returns policy is met.
- If you are exchanging, you only need to return the piece(s) you wish to exchange. For a refund, the full set must be returned.
- We cannot issue refunds for a partial return of a top or bottom.
If unsure, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Lounge Experts.